Why Choose SoBo Homes
- Choose SoBo if you want a professional and fun building experience.
- Complex projects are our specialty. If the answer isn’t obvious, bring us in!
- We are not your typical construction company. With us, you will receive an intimate design build experience. Your satisfaction in the process and the final product is our top priority.
- We love being a boutique operation. We only do 10-16 jobs a year; and every job is special to us. We’ve chosen this business model because it allows us to get close with our clients and best meet their desires.
- You will be involved with SoBo’s owners throughout design and construction. We will be shoulder to shoulder with you the whole way to ensure that your visions are realized. We want to be your friends and advocates for years to come.
- Our paperless design build process is designed to make the process as easy and fun as possible. We use computers, onsite iPads, and cloud-based construction management software to help everyone stay focused and organized.
- SoBo’s staff and trade partners are the best in the industry. We are proud of our people and feel fortunate to have such a great team. We continually invest in training and improvement.
- Your referral means everything to us. Our impeccable reputation is a simple product of taking care of you.
MAKING YOUR HOME AS GREEN AS POSSIBLE
- We pay holistic attention to your home’s energy use (heat, insulation, solar, appliances, etc.).
- As building envelopes get tighter, indoor air quality becomes more important. We highly recommend integrating an Energy Recovery Ventilator (such as this one) into any home that's well sealed.
- We want you and your family’s home to be a healthy place to live and grow.
- We believe one of the most environmentally conscious things you can do with a major addition/remodel is to keep the square footage sensible. We advocate for efficient use of space to keep heating/cooling loads as low as possible.
Our Build Values
- Be respectful to your property and your neighbors.
- Stay on schedule.
- Be open and honest at all times.
- Keep the worksite clean and safe.
- Create a home that works well, ages gracefully, and is low maintenance.